- Australia’s east coast battles more than 100 bushfires, 21 homes destroyed
- Thousands try to flee hurricane-devastated Bahamas islands
- China’s August forex reserves rise to $3.1072 trillion
- Hurricane Dorian slams North Carolina's Outer Banks
- Funding that helps states eliminate rape kit testing backlogs set to expire
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Deutsche X-trackers High Yield Corporate Bond – Interest Rate Hedged ETF (Cboe: HYIH) is one of the exchange traded funds designed specifically to keep investors engaged with high-yield corporate bonds while mitigating interest rate risk. HYIH seeks to track the performance, before fees and expenses, of the Solactive High Yield Corporate Bond – Interest […]
Continue Reading Below