- Struggling Chinese stocks may cheer news of increased inclusion on a widely followed index
- MLB roundup: Braves’ Acuna makes homer history
- Brazil’s farmers dump sugar for soy as trade war boosts Chinese demand
- Pro-China groups rally outside HK press club ahead of activist’s speech
- China blocks a super-popular video game, and Tencent shares drop
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Deutsche X-trackers High Yield Corporate Bond – Interest Rate Hedged ETF (Cboe: HYIH) is one of the exchange traded funds designed specifically to keep investors engaged with high-yield corporate bonds while mitigating interest rate risk. HYIH seeks to track the performance, before fees and expenses, of the Solactive High Yield Corporate Bond – Interest […]
Continue Reading Below