- Ethics body questions ex-EPA chief's $50-a-night condo deal
- Macron calls on China and EU to strengthen multilateralism
- Xi says cooperation is mainstream in China-Europe ties
- China vows to cut burden of social security costs for small firms
- Bed Bath & Beyond soars 20% on report activists launching fight to throw out entire board
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Deutsche X-trackers High Yield Corporate Bond – Interest Rate Hedged ETF (Cboe: HYIH) is one of the exchange traded funds designed specifically to keep investors engaged with high-yield corporate bonds while mitigating interest rate risk. HYIH seeks to track the performance, before fees and expenses, of the Solactive High Yield Corporate Bond – Interest […]
Continue Reading Below