- UK must leave EU on Oct. 31 even without a deal: PM candidate McVey
- U.S. military in region is ‘weakest’ in history: Iran deputy Guards chief
- Hungary’s Orban hopes for anti-immigration shift in Europe in vote
- At least two dead and hotel leveled in Oklahoma tornado
- 2 dead as tornado destroys hotel, trailer park in Oklahoma
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Deutsche X-trackers High Yield Corporate Bond – Interest Rate Hedged ETF (Cboe: HYIH) is one of the exchange traded funds designed specifically to keep investors engaged with high-yield corporate bonds while mitigating interest rate risk. HYIH seeks to track the performance, before fees and expenses, of the Solactive High Yield Corporate Bond – Interest […]
Continue Reading Below