- Euro, Italian bonds sold as EU warns on Italy budget
- EU to sign trade deal with Singapore, eyes deeper Asia ties
- EU’s Barnier says Brexit deal 90 percent done, but Ireland issue could derail it
- Stock futures may rebound ahead of earnings reports
- Italy's budget crisis threatens the entire EU project, strategist says
A large tree is shown toppled onto cars and boats that had been moved to higher ground to avoid damage from Hurricane Michael on Wed., Oct. 10, 2018, in Crawfordville, Fla.
Michael made landfall at Mexico Beach as Category 4 storm, with maximum sustained winds of 155 mph, the most powerful storm ever to hit the Florida Panhandle.