- Marijuana businesses urge judge to review Nevada licenses
- Trump says to consider pardons for some U.S. soldiers accused of war crimes
- Trump will tap ex-Virginia attorney general for U.S. immigration agency: Washington Post
- Golf: Eagle puts early starter Blixt out front in Texas
- 3 Key Things From NVIDIA's Q1 Earnings Call That Investors Should Know
A large tree is shown toppled onto cars and boats that had been moved to higher ground to avoid damage from Hurricane Michael on Wed., Oct. 10, 2018, in Crawfordville, Fla.
Michael made landfall at Mexico Beach as Category 4 storm, with maximum sustained winds of 155 mph, the most powerful storm ever to hit the Florida Panhandle.