- 5 civilians dead, 5 officers wounded in Illinois shooting
- Community learns sign language to engage with 2-year-old girl
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Profit estimates may be adding in too much cost risk
- Anonymous donor helps Gold Star family
- Legal challenges to Trump emergency declaration face uphill battle
A large tree is shown toppled onto cars and boats that had been moved to higher ground to avoid damage from Hurricane Michael on Wed., Oct. 10, 2018, in Crawfordville, Fla.
Michael made landfall at Mexico Beach as Category 4 storm, with maximum sustained winds of 155 mph, the most powerful storm ever to hit the Florida Panhandle.