- Coaches accused of sexual misconduct still active, USA Today finds
- Country legend Reba McEntire reflects on road to Kennedy Center Honors
- Teen suspect dead in middle school shooting, no students injured: Police
- Kohl's says it surpassed its holiday hiring targets, even in a tight labor market
- U.S. weekly jobless claims near 49-year low; import prices fall
A large tree is shown toppled onto cars and boats that had been moved to higher ground to avoid damage from Hurricane Michael on Wed., Oct. 10, 2018, in Crawfordville, Fla.
Michael made landfall at Mexico Beach as Category 4 storm, with maximum sustained winds of 155 mph, the most powerful storm ever to hit the Florida Panhandle.