- Coaches accused of sexual misconduct still active, USA Today finds
- Country legend Reba McEntire reflects on road to Kennedy Center Honors
- Teen suspect dead in middle school shooting, no students injured: Police
- Kohl's says it surpassed its holiday hiring targets, even in a tight labor market
- U.S. weekly jobless claims near 49-year low; import prices fall
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
One of the primary reasons major gold exchange traded products, including the SPDR Gold Shares (NYSEArca: GLD), are slumping this year is the stronger U.S. dollar. Commodities, such as gold, are denominated in dollars, meaning that when the greenback gains momentum, commodities can languish. While the U.S. dollar strengthens, investors may still capture the potential upside in […]
Continue Reading Below