- Felicity Huffman pleads guilty in the college admissions scandal
- Trump to meet with Putin, Xi at G20 world leaders summit
- GOP's farm belt Senators back Trump as China takes aim at U.S. agriculture
- Bitcoin emerges as a global hedge while stocks tumble in US-China trade war
- Facebook now paying $18 an hour to block suicide videos
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
One of the primary reasons major gold exchange traded products, including the SPDR Gold Shares (NYSEArca: GLD), are slumping this year is the stronger U.S. dollar. Commodities, such as gold, are denominated in dollars, meaning that when the greenback gains momentum, commodities can languish. While the U.S. dollar strengthens, investors may still capture the potential upside in […]
Continue Reading Below