- John Delaney opposes decriminalizing border crossings
- Gray Television well placed for U.S. election ad deluge: Barron’s
- Rapinoe and Lavelle give U.S. fourth World Cup title
- Heavy police presence in Washington for "Demand Free Speech" rally
- Authorities searching for American scientist missing in Greece
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Traditional municipal bond exchange traded funds usually provide exposure to either investment-grade or high-yield bonds, not both, and many of these funds focus on just one duration category, be it short, intermediate or long. The newly minted VanEck Vectors Municipal Allocation ETF (Cboe: MAAX) brings a refreshed, tactical approach to municipal bond investing. MAAX, which […]
Continue Reading Below