- Brexit saga's key players: A guide to the central political figures
- Symantec receives interest from buyout firms Permira, Advent: WSJ
- Venezuela opposition parties back Guaido as congress chief in 2020
- Lyles completes sprint double before world championships
- Two more deaths and at least 450 illnesses linked to vaping
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Traditional municipal bond exchange traded funds usually provide exposure to either investment-grade or high-yield bonds, not both, and many of these funds focus on just one duration category, be it short, intermediate or long. The newly minted VanEck Vectors Municipal Allocation ETF (Cboe: MAAX) brings a refreshed, tactical approach to municipal bond investing. MAAX, which […]
Continue Reading Below