- The 3 traits that successful founders all share
- China reveals its new party line: We're trying to save the world from the US
- Congressman's siblings explain why they endorsed his opponent
- China says hard to proceed on trade with U.S. putting ‘knife to its neck’
- Beijing pushes ahead with opening up its financial sector despite trade tensions
I’ve always found summer to be a good time to step away from technology for a little bit. As often as I can, and I’ll do it this week to celebrate the Fourth of July, I’ll put down my phone for a few days and leave technology behind while I head to the beach.
You can use this week to declare your own independence, too, and take a break from technology. I’ve written a lot of guides over the last year that can help you do this. Sometimes it’s as easy as leaving your phone behind, but you might also want to do a check-up on your technology use. Here’s what you can do, and what some companies are doing, to help you declare independence from technology.