- Carl Icahn says his stake in VMware is 'sizable,' worth 'hundreds of millions'
- Volcano lava pours into ocean, creates new hazard
- Goldman Sachs: The fiscal outlook for the US 'is not good'
- Amazon eyes Latam expansion, opens Argentina office
- Consumer debt set to reach record $4 trillion by the end of the year
A student shot Thursday night at a high school graduation in Kansas was last reported in good condition, authorities said.
The shooting victim earlier in the evening received a diploma and probably was a bystander to an eight-person brawl that resulted in gunfire, Capt. Brad Robbins of the Leawood Police Department told ABC News.
The incident was at a church in Leawood that had been rented out by Center High School for its ceremony.
No one was in custody early Friday as authorities continued to investigate.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.