- U.S.-bound migrant caravan stuck on Guatemalan border with Mexico
- Romania’s tug of war over rule of law nears the line
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro does not rule out retaining central bank chief Goldfajn
- Attention, Seniors: Don't Get Too Comfortable With Your Social Security Raise
- 15- vs. 30-Year Mortgages: Which Is Best for Me?
A student shot Thursday night at a high school graduation in Kansas was last reported in good condition, authorities said.
The shooting victim earlier in the evening received a diploma and probably was a bystander to an eight-person brawl that resulted in gunfire, Capt. Brad Robbins of the Leawood Police Department told ABC News.
The incident was at a church in Leawood that had been rented out by Center High School for its ceremony.
No one was in custody early Friday as authorities continued to investigate.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.