- Clashes rock Beirut as security forces fire tear gas at protest
- Boeing reportedly nears decision on cutting or halting 737 Max production
- IFF to merge with DuPont’s $26.2 billion nutrition unit
- Disney+ to debut late March in France in exclusive deal with Canal+
- Comey admits he was wrong about Carter Page wiretap: 'There was real sloppiness'
Profit at Dow component Goldman Sachs fell by 6 percent in the second quarter as the investment bank was impacted by slower fixed income trading and weakness in debt underwriting.
Continue Reading Below
The bank reported a profit of $5.81 per share, topping the estimate for $4.89. Revenue of $9.46 billion also topped the estimate for $8.83 billion.
The bank earned a profit of $5.98 per share during the same period a year ago on revenue of $9.4 billion.
In this year’s first-quarter, earnings per share came in at $5.71 on revenue of $8.81 billion.
THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY. CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.