- Cloud software company Qualtrics plans to follow rival SurveyMonkey to the public markets
- Latest Index Versus Active Data Reveals…
- Small-cap stocks are getting hammered — three experts debate what to do next
- Add Muni Bonds to Help Stabilize Your Fixed-Income Portfolio
- Frustrated GM investors ask what more CEO Barra can do
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
BK Asset Management managing director of foreign exchange strategy Boris Schlossberg breaks down why gold has been getting hammered as the U.S. dollar soars. “Gold is taking a hammering over the past few weeks because the dollar has been in a strong uptrend,” Schlossberg said. “The reason the dollar has risen because U.S. yields are […]
Continue Reading Below