- Collapse of Trump-Kim summit threatens to deepen U.S.-China rift
- Spain’s Rajoy to face vote of no confidence over graft case at ruling party
- Austrian data privacy activist takes aim at ‘forced consent’
- Wildlife worker mauled by bear on "dream" job
- When Roland Garros embraced ‘Open’ grand slam tennis
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
BK Asset Management managing director of foreign exchange strategy Boris Schlossberg breaks down why gold has been getting hammered as the U.S. dollar soars. “Gold is taking a hammering over the past few weeks because the dollar has been in a strong uptrend,” Schlossberg said. “The reason the dollar has risen because U.S. yields are […]
Continue Reading Below