- Angels designate Harvey for assignment
- Ragu recalls pasta sauce over possible plastic contamination
- Saudi king approves hosting U.S. troops to enhance regional security: SPA
- Equifax nears deal to pay about $700 million to settle U.S. data breach probes: WSJ
- Record-high temperatures could scorch U.S. economy
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Infrastructure spending is seen as one of the rare nonpartisan issues politicians consider and with the U.S. economy on solid ground, the time appears right for the U.S. to improve and update obsolete infrastructure. Investors can get defensive with infrastructure by using exchange traded funds, such as the AGFiQ Global Infrastructure ETF (GLIF). The AGFiQ Global […]
Continue Reading Below