- Struggling Chinese stocks may cheer news of increased inclusion on a widely followed index
- MLB roundup: Braves’ Acuna makes homer history
- Brazil’s farmers dump sugar for soy as trade war boosts Chinese demand
- Pro-China groups rally outside HK press club ahead of activist’s speech
- China blocks a super-popular video game, and Tencent shares drop
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The TrimTabs All Cap US Free-Cash-Flow ETF (Cboe: TTAC), which is nearly two years old, recently topped $100 million in assets under management. As of August 8, 2018, TTAC assets under management totaled $105.1 million. “TTAC, which began the year with $38 million in assets, is an actively managed ETF that focuses on generating long-term […]
Continue Reading Below