- MLB notebook: Padres make Machado’s $300 million deal official
- Japanese space probe touches down on asteroid to collect samples
- U.S. to leave 200 American peacekeepers in Syria after pullout
- SpaceX launches Falcon 9 rocket carrying privately funded Israeli moon lander
- Roger Stone in court as Mueller probe nears conclusion
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The TrimTabs All Cap US Free-Cash-Flow ETF (Cboe: TTAC), which is nearly two years old, recently topped $100 million in assets under management. As of August 8, 2018, TTAC assets under management totaled $105.1 million. “TTAC, which began the year with $38 million in assets, is an actively managed ETF that focuses on generating long-term […]
Continue Reading Below