- Stocks take a breather following Thursday’s rally
- Turkey’s lira weakens more than 6 percent on threat of more U.S. sanctions
- Jury to weigh Manafort fate for second day after ‘reasonable doubt’ surprise
- Turkish lira tumbles 7 percent to dollar on sanction worries
- Slain Colorado mother painted rosy picture of married life
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The Federal Reserve is set to make an announcement today regarding monetary policy, which could further decelerate the number of inflows in gold if the Fed hawks loom overhead and the prospect of rising interest rates get higher, making the dollar stronger and weakening demand for gold. Around the globe, the demand for gold remained […]
Continue Reading Below