- After-hours buzz: NKE, CTAS & more
- Nike tops Wall Street expectations, but shares fall
- Benioff to tech: 'Your employees and executives are going to walk out' if they don't trust you
- Sonic and Halliburton rise; Facebook and CenturyLink dip
- Nike shares fall despite earnings beat and 15 percent profit growth
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Yazann Romahi, Joe Staines & Garrett Norman via Iris.xyz The rise of factor investing has sparked excitement as well as angst across the investment community. As these strategies have become increasingly popular, investor enthusiasm has been coupled with questioning as market participants look to understand how the dynamics of factor investing might change over time. Among the questions investors are asking: As investors […]
Continue Reading Below