- FCC moves to open more spectrum to connected devices
- House Republican tax lawmaker says will work toward new Trump tax cut
- Russian soccer fans hurt in Rome metro escalator accident
- Texas Instruments falls more than 4% after missing on revenue, giving weak fourth quarter guidance
- E-cigarette maker Juul boosts lobbying spend by 452% amid regulatory crackdown
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Yazann Romahi, Joe Staines & Garrett Norman via Iris.xyz The rise of factor investing has sparked excitement as well as angst across the investment community. As these strategies have become increasingly popular, investor enthusiasm has been coupled with questioning as market participants look to understand how the dynamics of factor investing might change over time. Among the questions investors are asking: As investors […]
Continue Reading Below