- Former US cardinal Theodore McCarrick defrocked by Pope Francis over sexual misconduct allegations
- US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says
- Controversy, dissent and baggage are good for your stock portfolio
- Philippines’ Duterte signs law boosting central bank’s powers
- Joe Biden says will decide soon whether to run for presidency
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By David Mazza, Christopher Clark & Sam O’Connell With nearly 11% annualized gains, equities have delivered extremely favorable returns over the past 10 years.(1) More recently, those gains have been all about the FAANGs: Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, and Google – as the digital world reshapes various facets of our economy. This is not just a U.S. theme, […]
Continue Reading Below