- Marijuana businesses urge judge to review Nevada licenses
- Trump says to consider pardons for some U.S. soldiers accused of war crimes
- Trump will tap ex-Virginia attorney general for U.S. immigration agency: Washington Post
- Golf: Eagle puts early starter Blixt out front in Texas
- 3 Key Things From NVIDIA's Q1 Earnings Call That Investors Should Know
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By David Mazza, Christopher Clark & Sam O’Connell With nearly 11% annualized gains, equities have delivered extremely favorable returns over the past 10 years.(1) More recently, those gains have been all about the FAANGs: Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, and Google – as the digital world reshapes various facets of our economy. This is not just a U.S. theme, […]
Continue Reading Below