- Assad, Russian officials meet in Damascus, discuss situation in Syria
- As cabinet row rumbles, Greek PM hails Macedonia name change
- Some polls to stay open late after chaotic start to Afghan elections
- Eye Opener: Saudi Arabia admits Jamal Khashoggi was killed
- Apple's Next iPhones Might Look Like This Year's Models
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By David Mazza, Christopher Clark & Sam O’Connell With nearly 11% annualized gains, equities have delivered extremely favorable returns over the past 10 years.(1) More recently, those gains have been all about the FAANGs: Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, and Google – as the digital world reshapes various facets of our economy. This is not just a U.S. theme, […]
Continue Reading Below