- Virginia is now election battleground in fight over gun laws
- Kim Jong-un believes Trump is "different," State Dept's intel arm assesses
- Levi Strauss profit tanks 17%, hit by a strong dollar, and higher marketing and online expenses
- 'Start Here': Calls for labor secretary to quit, Obamacare in court, Perot dies at 89
- Transcript: Ellen McCarthy on "Intelligence Matters"
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Crude oil was in the news recently due to its rapid decline on account of global uncertainty and rising inventories, and now many investors have turned their attention toward a large trader of crude and crude options: Exxon Mobil. Oil and Gas behemoth Exxon Mobil (XOM -0.6%) and its partners say they plan to invest further in […]
Continue Reading Below