- Australia’s east coast battles more than 100 bushfires, 21 homes destroyed
- Thousands try to flee hurricane-devastated Bahamas islands
- China’s August forex reserves rise to $3.1072 trillion
- Hurricane Dorian slams North Carolina's Outer Banks
- Funding that helps states eliminate rape kit testing backlogs set to expire
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
While the stock market has been on a tear over the last week or so, some investors are still understandably reluctant to jump back into the market. For those investors with a more conservative bent, seeking more capital preservation and less growth at this point, municipal bonds and their associated ETFs might be a good […]
Continue Reading Below