- Netflix is adding almost as many subscribers in one year as HBO did in 40 years
- Ex-colleague of Netflix's CEO: Investors who fear the stock's high valuation are making a big mistake
- Google to charge smartphone makers for Google Play in Europe
- U.S. Senate panel wants Hyundai, Kia to testify on engine fire reports
- Trump: 'Not at all' giving cover to Saudis in journalist's disappearance
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Passive portfolio managers (PMs) sometimes get a bad rap. They’re only tracking an index after all, not trying to beat it. How hard can it be? Well, it turns out that, despite what seems like a simple proposition, there is, in reality, an awful lot of detail, technical expertise, and value add. We won’t go […]
Continue Reading Below