- Murdered Polish mayor’s funeral draws crowd of 45,000 in Gdansk
- A look back at the iconic 1958 photo "A Great Day in Harlem"
- ‘Yellow Vests’ march through Paris in 10th weekend of protests
- Leader of Bavarian CSU promises new start with Merkel’s party
- Horrifying fireball at ruptured Mexico oil pipeline kills 21
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Todd Shriber via Iris.xyz A simple definition of value investing is the implementation of a strategy that selects stocks that are trading below their intrinsic values. Decades of academic research support the notion that, particularly over long time horizons, value is one of the most efficacious investment factors. While an array of value strategies have […]
Continue Reading Below