- A Powerful Tool to Manage Market Volatility
- Why one investor thinks the market need a 15 percent correction as a 'gut check' for the rally
- Could We See $100 Oil Again? Yes, but Not for the Reason You Think
- An exhibit dedicated to the Boeing Dreamliner 787 is bringing Japan a little taste of Seattle
- Will the Roller-Coaster Ride Continue When Cognex Reports Earnings?
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Todd Shriber via Iris.xyz A simple definition of value investing is the implementation of a strategy that selects stocks that are trading below their intrinsic values. Decades of academic research support the notion that, particularly over long time horizons, value is one of the most efficacious investment factors. While an array of value strategies have […]
Continue Reading Below