- Raytheon International CEO says defense market still has room to run
- Boeing starts air show with order for jets worth $4.7B
- England’s strong World Cup run will boost home support: Stones
- EU official urges Trump, Putin not to destroy global order
- Malaysian lawmakers take oath, including indicted ex-leader
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Todd Rosenbluth, CFRA Aided by strong earnings and corporate management’s confidence in the future, more than 40% of the S&P 500 constituents raised their dividends in the first half of 2018. Dividend hikes occurred in various sectors, highlighting the benefits of using diversified funds to gain equity income exposure. According to Howard Silverblatt, Senior Index […]
Continue Reading Below