- Indonesian president’s coalition to win parliament majority: survey
- Asian shares up on accommodative Fed; growth concerns linger
- Boeing, FAA officials called to testify in U.S. Senate on 737 MAX plane crashes
- New Zealand to ban all assault arms, 'military-style semi-automatic weapons' immediately
- New Zealand PM announces ban on semi-automatic weapons
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Todd Rosenbluth, CFRA Aided by strong earnings and corporate management’s confidence in the future, more than 40% of the S&P 500 constituents raised their dividends in the first half of 2018. Dividend hikes occurred in various sectors, highlighting the benefits of using diversified funds to gain equity income exposure. According to Howard Silverblatt, Senior Index […]
Continue Reading Below