- Poland’s PiS promises older voters more cash ahead of October elections
- British lawmakers willing to go to court to enforce Brexit delay: BBC
- Kristen Stewart opens up about her sexuality
- Dorian buffets Massachusetts after NC's Outer Banks suffer 'catastrophic' flooding
- Iranian tanker Adrian Darya 1 photographed off Syrian port Tartus: U.S. satellite firm
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
As its name implies, the Global X Millennials Thematic ETF (NasdaqGM: MILN) focuses on investment themes and trends expected to benefit from millennials’ spending habits. That narrow demographic focus is helping, not hurting, the fund, which is up 24% this year. The millennial generation is classified as U.S. citizens born approximately between 1980 and 2000. […]
Continue Reading Below