- Deportation raids are about distracting from issues: Amy Klobuchar
- Transcript: Sen. Dick Durbin on "Face the Nation"
- Jeh Johnson, ex-DHS chief, says Obama administration "did not separate families" as policy
- Durbin says potential ICE raids stoking fear in immigrant communities
- Every Day of the Week and Twice on Sunday
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
As its name implies, the Global X Millennials Thematic ETF (NasdaqGM: MILN) focuses on investment themes and trends expected to benefit from millennials’ spending habits. That narrow demographic focus is helping, not hurting, the fund, which is up 24% this year. The millennial generation is classified as U.S. citizens born approximately between 1980 and 2000. […]
Continue Reading Below