- Fed Raising Rates While Rest of World Isn’t a Recipe for Currency Crisis
- These charts of past currency crises show Turkey may face a lot more pain ahead
- US industrial output rises modestly, powered by factories
- US second-quarter productivity strongest in 3 years
- Bernie Sanders slams GOP party as being "bankrupt intellectually"
U.S. tractor maker Deere & Co reported on Friday a 49.4 percent year-over-year increase in the second quarter profit.
Continue Reading Below
Moline, Illinois-based Deere said net income attributable to the company rose to $1.21 billion or $3.67 per share in the quarter ended April 29, from $808.5 million or $2.50 per share, a year earlier.
Equipment sales rose 34.3 percent to $9.7 billion.
(Reporting by Rajesh Kumar Singh; editing by Jason Neely)