- When Roland Garros embraced ‘Open’ grand slam tennis
- EU privacy law heralds new era in online data protection
- Two men set off bomb in restaurant in Canada; 15 wounded
- Stock futures point to a rebound as diplomatic pressures ease
- One of the biggest names in advertising thinks you're going to get paid for sharing your data
U.S. tractor maker Deere & Co reported on Friday a 49.4 percent year-over-year increase in the second quarter profit.
Continue Reading Below
Moline, Illinois-based Deere said net income attributable to the company rose to $1.21 billion or $3.67 per share in the quarter ended April 29, from $808.5 million or $2.50 per share, a year earlier.
Equipment sales rose 34.3 percent to $9.7 billion.
(Reporting by Rajesh Kumar Singh; editing by Jason Neely)