- 'Start Here': Khashoggi, caravan and #MeToo. What you need to know to start your day.
- Euro, Italian bonds sold as EU warns on Italy budget
- EU to sign trade deal with Singapore, eyes deeper Asia ties
- EU’s Barnier says Brexit deal 90 percent done, but Ireland issue could derail it
- Candidates in crucial North Dakota Senate race spar over supporting Trump
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
In the investing world, the terms “day trading”, “short-term trading” and “long-term investing” might be thrown around, but what is the exact difference between all three? Click the video below to find out more: For more investment strategies, visit the Leveraged Inverse Channel.
Continue Reading Below