- Struggling Chinese stocks may cheer news of increased inclusion on a widely followed index
- MLB roundup: Braves’ Acuna makes homer history
- Brazil’s farmers dump sugar for soy as trade war boosts Chinese demand
- Pro-China groups rally outside HK press club ahead of activist’s speech
- China blocks a super-popular video game, and Tencent shares drop
Aug 10, 2018; Saint Louis, MO, USA; Fans begin to head to shelter as dark clouds move in for a weather delay during the second round of the PGA Championship golf tournament at Bellerive Country Club. Mandatory Credit: Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports
August 10, 2018
ST. LOUIS (Reuters) – Play was suspended during the second round at the PGA Championship on Friday due to dangerous weather in the area.
With a thunderstorm brewing nearby, the horn sounded at 3:35 p.m. local time (2035 GMT) with the afternoon half of the field at various stages of their rounds.
There was no immediate indication of how long the delay would be.
(Reporting by Andrew Both, editing by Pritha Sarkar)