- U.S. weekly jobless claims near 49-year low; import prices fall
- Yemen’s warring parties agree to Hodeidah ceasefire at end of peace talks
- Kenyan court convicts ex-police officer of murder in killing of detainee
- Mom of missing Colorado woman speaks out
- Marriott hack could be a surprising piece of ammunition in Trump's trade talks with China
Aug 10, 2018; Saint Louis, MO, USA; Fans begin to head to shelter as dark clouds move in for a weather delay during the second round of the PGA Championship golf tournament at Bellerive Country Club. Mandatory Credit: Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports
August 10, 2018
ST. LOUIS (Reuters) – Play was suspended during the second round at the PGA Championship on Friday due to dangerous weather in the area.
With a thunderstorm brewing nearby, the horn sounded at 3:35 p.m. local time (2035 GMT) with the afternoon half of the field at various stages of their rounds.
There was no immediate indication of how long the delay would be.
(Reporting by Andrew Both, editing by Pritha Sarkar)