- Agitated Djokovic regains calm to see off Shapovalov challenge
- Afghan Taliban reject talks with U.S. in Pakistan
- Spanish rescuers to start drilling for boy trapped in well
- French 'Yellow Vests' gather in Paris for tenth weekend of protests
- U.S. Senator Graham hopes Trump will slow U.S. Syria withdrawal
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
A “comeback could be in the offing for active managers amid higher market volatility and ongoing geopolitical risks,” according to an article in Barron’s. The article quotes global macro strategist Vincent Deluard of INTL FCStone, who advocates for “identifying and investing in individual gems” that could potentially outperform indexes. Deluard says that the popular stocks […]
Continue Reading Below