- Court won't immediately stop wait-in-Mexico asylum policy
- UK parliament very likely to consider new Brexit referendum: Hammond
- College student critically injured in 'potential' hazing incident
- Trump confidant Roger Stone seeks full Mueller report
- FDA pulls up Walmart, Kroger, others for selling tobacco to minors
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
A “comeback could be in the offing for active managers amid higher market volatility and ongoing geopolitical risks,” according to an article in Barron’s. The article quotes global macro strategist Vincent Deluard of INTL FCStone, who advocates for “identifying and investing in individual gems” that could potentially outperform indexes. Deluard says that the popular stocks […]
Continue Reading Below