- Trump threatens to pull US out of weapons pact with Russia, saying Moscow is violating the terms
- Artificial intelligence is changing how investors' money is being managed
- America Faces a Massive Shortage of Truck Drivers
- GOP political apps create 'safe space' for conservatives who accuse Facebook, Twitter of bias
- U.S.-bound migrant caravan stuck on Guatemalan border with Mexico
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
A “comeback could be in the offing for active managers amid higher market volatility and ongoing geopolitical risks,” according to an article in Barron’s. The article quotes global macro strategist Vincent Deluard of INTL FCStone, who advocates for “identifying and investing in individual gems” that could potentially outperform indexes. Deluard says that the popular stocks […]
Continue Reading Below