- Trade war dents European shares while M&A drives Sky, Randgold up
- Stock futures point lower as new US-China tariffs go into effect
- UK’s Raab says confident of clinching a Brexit deal
- French rescue ship nears yacht of Indian sailor stranded off Australia
- Apple reportedly spiked original TV shows because of violence, sex as it etches out content strategy
The Coast Guard has rescued four people who were on a sinking boat off the Florida coast.
The News-Press of Fort Myers reports that passengers sent out a mayday call Saturday night, saying their 21-foot boat was taking on water six miles off Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico.
A Coast Guard boat reached them within an hour, rescuing the passengers and towing the boat to shore.
No injuries were reported.
Information from: The (Fort Myers, Fla.) News-Press, http://www.news-press.com