- Bouteflika at bay: Why protesters are taking on Algeria’s ruling system
- Stocks trade higher as technology and consumer goods rise
- Oslo to become first city to charge electric taxis over the air
- EU summit readies for Brexit in May – or next week
- Facebook explains why its A.I. didn't detect the New Zealand mosque shooting video
The Coast Guard has rescued four people who were on a sinking boat off the Florida coast.
The News-Press of Fort Myers reports that passengers sent out a mayday call Saturday night, saying their 21-foot boat was taking on water six miles off Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico.
A Coast Guard boat reached them within an hour, rescuing the passengers and towing the boat to shore.
No injuries were reported.
Information from: The (Fort Myers, Fla.) News-Press, http://www.news-press.com