- Italy’s League leader dismisses talk of president’s impeachment
- Italian markets rally as eurosceptic coalition attempt to form government crumbles
- Swiss Re, SoftBank call off talks on potential investment
- Boy, 11, prevents 3-year-old girl from drowning in 'miracle' rescue
- Flood or dud? Inflows from China MSCI entry are anybody’s guess
The Coast Guard has rescued four people who were on a sinking boat off the Florida coast.
The News-Press of Fort Myers reports that passengers sent out a mayday call Saturday night, saying their 21-foot boat was taking on water six miles off Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico.
A Coast Guard boat reached them within an hour, rescuing the passengers and towing the boat to shore.
No injuries were reported.
Information from: The (Fort Myers, Fla.) News-Press, http://www.news-press.com