- A Powerful Tool to Manage Market Volatility
- Why one investor thinks the market need a 15 percent correction as a 'gut check' for the rally
- Could We See $100 Oil Again? Yes, but Not for the Reason You Think
- An exhibit dedicated to the Boeing Dreamliner 787 is bringing Japan a little taste of Seattle
- Will the Roller-Coaster Ride Continue When Cognex Reports Earnings?
The Coast Guard has rescued four people who were on a sinking boat off the Florida coast.
The News-Press of Fort Myers reports that passengers sent out a mayday call Saturday night, saying their 21-foot boat was taking on water six miles off Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico.
A Coast Guard boat reached them within an hour, rescuing the passengers and towing the boat to shore.
No injuries were reported.
Information from: The (Fort Myers, Fla.) News-Press, http://www.news-press.com