- Former Israeli PM Barak to chair medical marijuana company
- India’s top court upholds national identity project, but limits its uses
- Suspect in deadly Calif. beatings was deported 6 times, ICE says
- MLB roundup: Scherzer reaches 300 K’s
- Italy Deputy PM repeats 2019 deficit above 2 percent of GDP not a taboo
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
ClearShares added its second actively managed ETF that tracks repurchase agreements, or repos, to help fixed-income investors better diversify their bond exposure. The recently launched ClearShares Ultra-Short Maturity ETF (NYSEArca: OPER) comes with a 0.30% expense ratio. The active ETF will be managed by Mark N. Hong, Managing Director; Jonathan M. Chesshire, Managing Director; and […]
Continue Reading Below