- Golf: Koepka to become new world No. 1 after CJ Cup win
- China must balance need for stable growth while managing risks: State Council
- NBA roundup: Tempers flare as Rockets down Lakers
- Amid skepticism, Saudi official provides another version of Khashoggi death
- Saudi Arabia reportedly deployed Twitter army against Khashoggi and other critics
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
ClearShares added its second actively managed ETF that tracks repurchase agreements, or repos, to help fixed-income investors better diversify their bond exposure. The recently launched ClearShares Ultra-Short Maturity ETF (NYSEArca: OPER) comes with a 0.30% expense ratio. The active ETF will be managed by Mark N. Hong, Managing Director; Jonathan M. Chesshire, Managing Director; and […]
Continue Reading Below