- Trump, House Republicans discuss further tax cuts at White House
- Senate Republican leader warns Russia not to meddle in 2018 elections
- Trump tries to calm political storm over Putin summit, says he misspoke
- United shares rise as second-quarter profit beats expectations
- Trump’s performance with Putin not a ‘tipping point’ for his base: Former Bush aide
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
ClearShares added its second actively managed ETF that tracks repurchase agreements, or repos, to help fixed-income investors better diversify their bond exposure. The recently launched ClearShares Ultra-Short Maturity ETF (NYSEArca: OPER) comes with a 0.30% expense ratio. The active ETF will be managed by Mark N. Hong, Managing Director; Jonathan M. Chesshire, Managing Director; and […]
Continue Reading Below