- Artificial Intelligence: What’s Next?
- Novartis plans to cut 2,100 jobs in Switzerland, Britain
- 'Start Here': Cosby and Kavanaugh's denials. What you need to know to start your day.
- Big changes about small fish might be in store for fishermen
- Undocumented immigrant charged with murdering shipmate on fishing boat
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Citigroup posted mixed results on its second quarter earnings report Friday as the bank outperformed in earnings per share, but underperformed on revenue, including a decline in fixed-income. Forecasts for Citigroup earnings were slated at $1.56 per share, and the bank surpassed that, posting a $1.63 EPS figure. In addition, Citigroup netted $4.49 billion in […]
Continue Reading Below