- Facebook's dating feature launches in the US
- Here are the biggest analyst calls of the day: Lyft, General Electric, Comcast & more
- WeWork is dramatically slashing its IPO valuation because of weak demand
- Only crew member to die in boat fire had just landed her dream job
- Princess Charlotte attends first day of school
China’s Vice Premier Liu He exits the office of the U.S. Trade Representative following a morning round of negotiations on the second day of last ditch trade talks in Washington, U.S., May 10, 2019. REUTERS/Leah Millis
June 13, 2019
SHANGHAI (Reuters) – China’s Vice Premier said Beijing has plenty of policy tools and is capable of dealing with various challenges, adding that regardless of what happens to the economy in the short term, long-term trends remain good.
Liu He made the remarks at a financial forum in Shanghai on Thursday.
He also said major macroeconomic indicators all remain within reasonable ranges and China still has plenty of policy tools.
Liu added that the government will roll out more strong measures to promote reforms in the near future.
(Reporting by Winni Zhou and David Stanway; Editing by Shri Navaratnam)