- Mariners’ Cano returns from suspension
- Nasdaq, FINRA to boost reporting fees for dark pool trades
- Harley-Davidson dealer: We've seen 'zero' backlash from Trump tweets, boycott talk
- Sprint partners with LG to launch 5G smartphone in 2019
- Mueller’s team never asked to speak with Omarosa while she was WH staffer: Sources
FILE PHOTO: The logo of Toshiba Corp. is seen at the company’s facility in Kawasaki, Japan February 13, 2017. REUTERS/Issei Kato/File Photo
May 17, 2018
TOKYO (Reuters) – China regulatory authorities have approved the $18 billion sale of Toshiba Corp’s <6502.T> chip unit to a consortium led by U.S. private equity firm Bain Capital, Japanese public broadcaster NHK reported on Thursday, without citing sources.
A Toshiba spokeswoman said the company had not confirmed whether there had been any approval by Chinese regulators.
(Reporting by Makiko Yamazaki; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)