- 1/18/19: CBSN Evening News
- Golf: Late birdie run keeps Mickelson ahead at Desert Classic
- Union tells Shell no automatic extension of refinery contract: sources
- Tencent weighing bid for holding company behind Korea’s Nexon: sources
- Mueller's office disputes parts of BuzzFeed's bombshell on Cohen's congressional testimony
FILE PHOTO: The logo of Toshiba Corp. is seen at the company’s facility in Kawasaki, Japan February 13, 2017. REUTERS/Issei Kato/File Photo
May 17, 2018
TOKYO (Reuters) – China regulatory authorities have approved the $18 billion sale of Toshiba Corp’s <6502.T> chip unit to a consortium led by U.S. private equity firm Bain Capital, Japanese public broadcaster NHK reported on Thursday, without citing sources.
A Toshiba spokeswoman said the company had not confirmed whether there had been any approval by Chinese regulators.
(Reporting by Makiko Yamazaki; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)