- Guns found at 2 schools, threats reported at 3 schools near Santa Fe High School
- New Regulations Shake Up White Label ETF Providers
- Baltimore-area officer killed responding to suspicious vehicle report: Governor
- Sheriff: Officers engaged school gunman, saved lives
- Why TransEnterix, Inc. Stock Bolted Higher Today
FILE PHOTO: The logo of Toshiba Corp. is seen at the company’s facility in Kawasaki, Japan February 13, 2017. REUTERS/Issei Kato/File Photo
May 17, 2018
TOKYO (Reuters) – China regulatory authorities have approved the $18 billion sale of Toshiba Corp’s <6502.T> chip unit to a consortium led by U.S. private equity firm Bain Capital, Japanese public broadcaster NHK reported on Thursday, without citing sources.
A Toshiba spokeswoman said the company had not confirmed whether there had been any approval by Chinese regulators.
(Reporting by Makiko Yamazaki; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)