- China will further develop e-commerce, sharing economy to create more jobs
- Wife of former Malaysian PM Najib to be questioned by anti-graft agency
- U.S. Senate hopefuls in Tennessee spar on partisanship, avoid Trump
- Delta Air Lines hit with "technology issue," says "all IT systems" restored
- CBS taps media industry veteran Parsons as interim chairman
Police in the western German city of Muenster say a vehicle has crashed into a crowd there, killing several people and injuring others.
The German news agency dpa has quoted police as saying the driver of that car in Muenster has killed himself.
Police tweeted Saturday afternoon that residents should “avoid the area near the Kiepenkerl pub” where a large-scale police operation is underway. Kiepenkerl is a popular bar in the city’s historic downtown area.
Further details about the crash were not immediately available.