- Walmart told US government India e-commerce rules regressive, warned of trade impact
- Louisiana residents flee as possible hurricane bears down
- Mike Pence visits migrant facilities to show reports of turmoil are inaccurate
- Earthquake rattles Seattle area, followed by aftershock
- Citi upgrades Morgan Stanley: 'A high quality franchise with limited rates exposure'
Soccer Football – Women’s World Cup – Group C – Australia v Brazil – Stade de La Mosson, Montpellier, France – June 13, 2019 Brazil’s Marta celebrates with team mates after scoring their first goal from the penalty spot. REUTERS/Jean-Paul Pelissier
June 13, 2019
MONTPELLIER, France (Reuters) – Brazil’s Marta became the first player to score at five different soccer World Cups when she put her team 1-0 ahead in their Group C game against Australia in the women’s tournament on Thursday.
The 33-year-old netted a record-extending 16th World Cup goal from the penalty spot after having already scored at the 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015 tournaments.
(Writing by Julien Pretot; Editing by Toby Davis)