- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Boeing, Peloton, Halliburton, Facebook, IBM & more
- 4 dead from Legionnaires' outbreak linked to hot tubs
- Brexit uncertainty ahead of Parliament session that has Boris Johnson at the mercy of 1 politician
- Cybercriminals are doing big business in the gaming chat app Discord
- The uncharted road to the impeachment and removal of a president
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The results of the Federal Reserve’s Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review, or CCAR, are soon to be released and that could mean higher dividends and increased share repurchases for a slew of domestic banks. Those themes could benefit exchange traded funds, such as the Invesco KBW Bank ETF (NASDAQ: KBWB), SPDR S&P Bank ETF (NYSEArca: […]
Continue Reading Below