- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Boeing, Peloton, Halliburton, Facebook, IBM & more
- 4 dead from Legionnaires' outbreak linked to hot tubs
- Brexit uncertainty ahead of Parliament session that has Boris Johnson at the mercy of 1 politician
- Cybercriminals are doing big business in the gaming chat app Discord
- The uncharted road to the impeachment and removal of a president
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With the near-term fate of riskier assets, such as equities, in question, investors are embracing familiar safe-havens, including gold. The SPDR Gold Shares (NYSEArca: GLD) rallied in May as bullion topped $1,300 per ounce late in the month and data suggest investors are putting money to work with gold exchange traded funds. Gold has long […]
Continue Reading Below