- Asian stocks mostly lower as protests shake up Hong Kong
- Reckitt picks PepsiCo executive as next CEO
- History shows this week's Hong Kong protests are about much more than just one law
- Chinese steel mills chase low grade ore, discount at 2.5-year-low
- BAT sees further growth in vaping, e-cigarette products this year
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With the near-term fate of riskier assets, such as equities, in question, investors are embracing familiar safe-havens, including gold. The SPDR Gold Shares (NYSEArca: GLD) rallied in May as bullion topped $1,300 per ounce late in the month and data suggest investors are putting money to work with gold exchange traded funds. Gold has long […]
Continue Reading Below