- IPO mania produced record exits for VCs in second quarter, PitchBook says
- New Zealand watchdog sues Westpac arm over breach of consumer law
- European startups navigate long, winding road to self-driving future
- Dollar slips after Powell bolsters rate cut bets; bitcoin sinks
- Flooding hits New Orleans as possible hurricane looms
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With the near-term fate of riskier assets, such as equities, in question, investors are embracing familiar safe-havens, including gold. The SPDR Gold Shares (NYSEArca: GLD) rallied in May as bullion topped $1,300 per ounce late in the month and data suggest investors are putting money to work with gold exchange traded funds. Gold has long […]
Continue Reading Below