- El Chapo trial: Witness says Guzman paid head of Ecuadorian army
- Long-time GE bear ditches negative view, shares jump
- Exclusive: Chinese battery firm halts purchases of cobalt from Glencore – sources
- Teenage suspect dead in shooting at Indiana middle school
- 'No one would ever tolerate that,' Under Armour CEO says about employees expensing strip clubs
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
This Italian automation company uses robots to paint automotive plastic goods. Click on the video below to watch a brief demonstration of how the company accomplishes this: For more trends in robotics and artificial intelligence, visit the Robotics & AI Channel.
Continue Reading Below