- Stock futures may rebound ahead of earnings reports
- Italy's budget crisis threatens the entire EU project, strategist says
- European, Asian leaders meet to discuss trade, climate
- China's GDP disappoints, but stocks surge anyway as officials pledge to support markets
- Extension of Brexit transition would not solve the problems: German minister
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
This Italian automation company uses robots to paint automotive plastic goods. Click on the video below to watch a brief demonstration of how the company accomplishes this: For more trends in robotics and artificial intelligence, visit the Robotics & AI Channel.
Continue Reading Below