- Wall St. hits record on Powell’s comments; S&P 500 crosses 3,000
- German minister to discuss aircraft subsidies with USTR Lighthizer
- Don’t let my case distract from humanitarian crisis, Sea-Watch captain says
- The tech industry is starting to doubt Facebook will be able to launch its Libra currency by 2020
- Trump's pick to lead the FAA clears Senate hurdle, despite opposition over whistleblower lawsuit
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
This Italian automation company uses robots to paint automotive plastic goods. Click on the video below to watch a brief demonstration of how the company accomplishes this: For more trends in robotics and artificial intelligence, visit the Robotics & AI Channel.
Continue Reading Below