- Ivanka Trump honors victims of Ethiopian air crash
- Foxconn chairman Gou says he aims to step down in coming months
- Citigroup to refund retail customers for investment losses: Australian regulator
- NHL roundup: Blue Jackets push Lightning to brink of elimination
- Unions pushing for pocketbook proposals from 2020 Democrats
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Chris Skinner via Iris.xyz I got into an argument after a presentation where I said that active fund management is dead. It wasn’t the best thing to say in front of a group of active fund managers, but I can’t help myself. It’s my background in dealing with program trading in the 1990s; then algorithmic […]
Continue Reading Below