- Low-Cap Volatility Moves Toward Small-Cap Volatility in Fearful Market, Says U.S. Equities Head
- Watch live: Obama holds rally in Las Vegas
- Trump unsatisfied with Saudi Arabia’s explanations over journalist
- Branson steps down from role as chairman of Virgin Hyperloop
- How the man behind Khashoggi murder ran the killing via Skype
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Chris Skinner via Iris.xyz I got into an argument after a presentation where I said that active fund management is dead. It wasn’t the best thing to say in front of a group of active fund managers, but I can’t help myself. It’s my background in dealing with program trading in the 1990s; then algorithmic […]
Continue Reading Below