- US healthcare stocks seen maintaining momentum after strong 2018
- West Coast braces for rain, mudslides; winter storm slams Midwest and Mid-Atlantic
- Altercation between 2 rival gangs led to mall shooting: Police
- Apple needs to buy a production house like A24, Lionsgate, or Sony Pictures: Analyst
- Mass protests in Zimbabwe after fuel prices more than doubled
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Chris Skinner via Iris.xyz I got into an argument after a presentation where I said that active fund management is dead. It wasn’t the best thing to say in front of a group of active fund managers, but I can’t help myself. It’s my background in dealing with program trading in the 1990s; then algorithmic […]
Continue Reading Below