- U.S. may aid Liberia in search for missing millions
- Byron, Canadiens reach four-year extension
- How Fortnite's $10 million fall tournament can help make it the next esports giant
- Comcast demonstrates Sky-high ambition in global media shake-up
- Christine Blasey Ford, accuser of Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh, will testify on Thursday
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Chris Skinner via Iris.xyz I got into an argument after a presentation where I said that active fund management is dead. It wasn’t the best thing to say in front of a group of active fund managers, but I can’t help myself. It’s my background in dealing with program trading in the 1990s; then algorithmic […]
Continue Reading Below