- Stock futures rise on report US, China trade talks to resume
- With large-scale attacks, is the Taliban experiencing a resurgence?
- The Latest: Italian highway operator faces volatile trading
- Forests group halts plan to endorse Indonesian paper giant
- Amazon is reportedly considering an insurance comparison website for the UK
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Fixed-income investors are worried that their bond funds may take a hit in a rising interest rate environment. However, one can turn to a rate-hedged bond ETF strategy that aims to eliminate interest rate risk all together and focus on helping investors achieve their target income generation. “We like to think of ourselves as the […]
Continue Reading Below