- Oil gains after U.S. stockpiles drop, rigs evacuated
- Turkey rejects Greek, EU claims that drilling off Cyprus illegitimate
- Why Christine Lagarde is seen as 'the one' to lead the ECB
- Britain’s PM hopefuls battle over Brexit in bad-tempered debate
- Electric scooters are set to be the future of urban mobility, Chinese tech CEO says
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With some market observers forecasting more upside for Treasury yields, investors continue looking for avenues to mitigate interest rate risk while maintaining solid income profiles. Numerous fixed income exchange traded funds look to accomplish that objective. The Invesco Variable Rate Investment Grade Portfolio (NASDAQ: VRIG) is actively managed and looks to lower duration risk with […]
Continue Reading Below