- Special counsel Mueller has no sealed indictments as Russia probe ends: NBC News
- Explainer: How much of the Mueller report must U.S. attorney general disclose?
- Trump dangles investment to Caribbean leaders who back Venezuela’s Guaido
- No. 1 seed Virginia rallies to dominate Gardner-Webb
- Utilities ETFs Shine in a Low-Yield, Risk-Off Environment
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With some market observers forecasting more upside for Treasury yields, investors continue looking for avenues to mitigate interest rate risk while maintaining solid income profiles. Numerous fixed income exchange traded funds look to accomplish that objective. The Invesco Variable Rate Investment Grade Portfolio (NASDAQ: VRIG) is actively managed and looks to lower duration risk with […]
Continue Reading Below