- 1/18/19: CBSN Evening News
- Golf: Late birdie run keeps Mickelson ahead at Desert Classic
- Union tells Shell no automatic extension of refinery contract: sources
- Tencent weighing bid for holding company behind Korea’s Nexon: sources
- Mueller's office disputes parts of BuzzFeed's bombshell on Cohen's congressional testimony
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With some market observers forecasting more upside for Treasury yields, investors continue looking for avenues to mitigate interest rate risk while maintaining solid income profiles. Numerous fixed income exchange traded funds look to accomplish that objective. The Invesco Variable Rate Investment Grade Portfolio (NASDAQ: VRIG) is actively managed and looks to lower duration risk with […]
Continue Reading Below