- Saudi crown prince to address investment forum amid Khashoggi furor
- Bulgarian government survives no-confidence vote over healthcare
- Worries on demand, profit outlook and trade dent global tech shares
- Saudi Arabia hails multi-billion dollar deals, as fallout from Khashoggi's killing continues
- German leader slams auto industry as court mulls diesel ban
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Smart beta ETFs that follow alternative indexing methodologies help combine the best of actively managed investments with the efficiency and low-cost of passive index-based strategies. “We start with a multi-factor model that basically bridges the gap between active and passive management,” Marc Chaikin, Founder and CEO for Chaikin Analytics, said at the Inside ETFs 2018 […]
Continue Reading Below