- White House struggles to contain political outcry over Trump-Putin summit
- ECB to hike rates before next downturn, say confident economists: Reuters poll
- China begins three-year plan to integrate Yangtze delta region: media
- New details emerge about harrowing Alaska plane crash
- Here's how much your next car could cost if Trump auto tariffs go through
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Smart beta ETFs that follow alternative indexing methodologies help combine the best of actively managed investments with the efficiency and low-cost of passive index-based strategies. “We start with a multi-factor model that basically bridges the gap between active and passive management,” Marc Chaikin, Founder and CEO for Chaikin Analytics, said at the Inside ETFs 2018 […]
Continue Reading Below