- Justice Department watchdog investigating leaked Comey memos over classified information: WSJ
- Fed governor Brainard: Rising trade tensions are a 'material uncertainty' to the economic outlook
- Silver ETFs Gain Momentum, Up 3.3% Over Week
- The best budget-friendly summer vacations, according to US News & World Report
- Victoria’s Secret brand takes hit as #MeToo ascends
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Smart beta ETFs that follow alternative indexing methodologies help combine the best of actively managed investments with the efficiency and low-cost of passive index-based strategies. “We start with a multi-factor model that basically bridges the gap between active and passive management,” Marc Chaikin, Founder and CEO for Chaikin Analytics, said at the Inside ETFs 2018 […]
Continue Reading Below