- China will further develop e-commerce, sharing economy to create more jobs
- Wife of former Malaysian PM Najib to be questioned by anti-graft agency
- U.S. Senate hopefuls in Tennessee spar on partisanship, avoid Trump
- Delta Air Lines hit with "technology issue," says "all IT systems" restored
- CBS taps media industry veteran Parsons as interim chairman
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Smart beta ETFs that follow alternative indexing methodologies help combine the best of actively managed investments with the efficiency and low-cost of passive index-based strategies. “We start with a multi-factor model that basically bridges the gap between active and passive management,” Marc Chaikin, Founder and CEO for Chaikin Analytics, said at the Inside ETFs 2018 […]
Continue Reading Below