- Bouteflika at bay: Why protesters are taking on Algeria’s ruling system
- Stocks trade higher as technology and consumer goods rise
- Oslo to become first city to charge electric taxis over the air
- EU summit readies for Brexit in May – or next week
- Facebook explains why its A.I. didn't detect the New Zealand mosque shooting video
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Smart beta ETFs that follow alternative indexing methodologies help combine the best of actively managed investments with the efficiency and low-cost of passive index-based strategies. “We start with a multi-factor model that basically bridges the gap between active and passive management,” Marc Chaikin, Founder and CEO for Chaikin Analytics, said at the Inside ETFs 2018 […]
Continue Reading Below