- Walmart in Mexico launches grocery orders via WhatsApp
- U.N. Security Council condemns attacks on oil tankers in Middle East
- U.S. tariffs on China-made consumer tech goods seen cutting sales, delaying upgrades
- Monday was a terrible day for 2019 tech IPOs, with Zoom and Beyond Meat plummeting
- SpaceX Falcon Heavy poised for dramatic night launch
An active shooter incident has been reported at a UPS facility in southern New Jersey Monday morning, according to the company.
UPS said it’s working with law enforcement, who are responding to a supply chain processing facility in Logan Township.
There are no confirmed shots at this time but police have swarmed the streets and a loading ramp, according to ABC Philadelphia station WPVI.
“We cannot provide information about the identity of people involved at this time,” UPS said in a statement.
Additional details were not immediately available.
New Jersey State Police said “local and county authorities” were responding to the town.
This story is developing. Please check back for more updates.