- Brexit row erupts as opposition party rejects Theresa May's offer for talks
- Verizon rejects 'bombastic' competitors in favor of emotion in Super Bowl commercial
- Another Trump-Kim summit may be good for diplomacy, but not so much for denuclearization
- Aggressive Sharapova eliminates holder Wozniacki
- Reality check for Europe Inc: investors brace for bumpy fourth quarter results season
An active shooter incident has been reported at a UPS facility in southern New Jersey Monday morning, according to the company.
UPS said it’s working with law enforcement, who are responding to a supply chain processing facility in Logan Township.
There are no confirmed shots at this time but police have swarmed the streets and a loading ramp, according to ABC Philadelphia station WPVI.
“We cannot provide information about the identity of people involved at this time,” UPS said in a statement.
Additional details were not immediately available.
New Jersey State Police said “local and county authorities” were responding to the town.
This story is developing. Please check back for more updates.