- Jeffrey Epstein pleads not guilty to new sex trafficking charges
- Iran breaks nuclear deal for 2nd time this month
- Biden apologizes for "pain and misconception" caused by comments about segregationists
- Trump attacks British ambassador, takes swipe at UK PM May
- Stocks fall on dimming prospects for sharp U.S. rate cut
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Dividend growth in international markets is expected to be impressive this year, a theme that could benefit an array of exchange traded funds, including the Vanguard International High Dividend Yield ETF (NasdaqGM: VYMI). An easy way of looking at the Vanguard International High Dividend Yield ETF is that it is the international answer to the […]
Continue Reading Below