- Marijuana businesses urge judge to review Nevada licenses
- Trump says to consider pardons for some U.S. soldiers accused of war crimes
- Trump will tap ex-Virginia attorney general for U.S. immigration agency: Washington Post
- Golf: Eagle puts early starter Blixt out front in Texas
- 3 Key Things From NVIDIA's Q1 Earnings Call That Investors Should Know
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Bringing smart beta to the municipal bonds segment, Columbia Threadneedle Investments expanded on its strategic beta ETF lineup with a rules-based approach to muni investing. On Wednesday, Columbia Threadneedle Investments launched the Columbia Multi-Sector Municipal Income ETF (NYSEArca: MUST), which has a 0.28% expense ratio. “Today’s municipal market is comprised of nearly $4 trillion in […]
Continue Reading Below