- Economic Data and Geopolitical Trends Indicate Continued Risk-Aversion in Markets
- Former US cardinal Theodore McCarrick defrocked by Pope Francis over sexual misconduct allegations
- US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says
- Controversy, dissent and baggage are good for your stock portfolio
- Philippines’ Duterte signs law boosting central bank’s powers
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Bringing smart beta to the municipal bonds segment, Columbia Threadneedle Investments expanded on its strategic beta ETF lineup with a rules-based approach to muni investing. On Wednesday, Columbia Threadneedle Investments launched the Columbia Multi-Sector Municipal Income ETF (NYSEArca: MUST), which has a 0.28% expense ratio. “Today’s municipal market is comprised of nearly $4 trillion in […]
Continue Reading Below