- Asian shares falter from 1-1/2-month highs, markets wary about China data
- China posts strongest export growth in seven years in 2018 despite trade war
- CEO of California utility PG&E steps down as company faces potential wildfire liabilities
- CapitaLand leads Singapore REIT consolidation with $4.4 billion purchase from Temasek
- Nuclear chief says Iran exploring new uranium enrichment
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Salvatore Bruno via Iris.xyz Merger arbitrage strategies In times of market stress, investors often consider rash decisions of moving between risk-on equity exposures to risk-off vehicles, often when it is already too late. October has been a difficult time in the market, with the S&P 500 experiencing a six-day losing streak, its longest in two […]
Continue Reading Below