- Trump, European leaders call Saudi account of Khashoggi death incomplete
- North Korea’s box of bones: A mythical king and the dream of Korean unification
- "It was one of the most horrific accidents I have ever seen": Suspected DUI head-on collision kills 6
- Motor racing: Ricciardo and Bottas are the obstacles in Vettel’s way
- NHL roundup: Skinner’s hat trick leads Sabres in rout
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Small-cap stocks and the related small-cap ETFs, including the iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF (NYSEArca: IJR), which tracks the S&P Small-Cap 600 Index, are equity market leaders this year. There are several reasons why that is the case. Keeping the the small-cap’s momentum going, traders believed smaller companies were insulated from the overseas turmoil. A […]
Continue Reading Below