- Former Israeli PM Barak to chair medical marijuana company
- India’s top court upholds national identity project, but limits its uses
- MLB roundup: Scherzer reaches 300 K’s
- Italy Deputy PM repeats 2019 deficit above 2 percent of GDP not a taboo
- Brent oil trades steady near four-year high while U.S. crude retreats
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Small-cap stocks and the related small-cap ETFs, including the iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF (NYSEArca: IJR), which tracks the S&P Small-Cap 600 Index, are equity market leaders this year. There are several reasons why that is the case. Keeping the the small-cap’s momentum going, traders believed smaller companies were insulated from the overseas turmoil. A […]
Continue Reading Below