- Ethics body questions ex-EPA chief's $50-a-night condo deal
- Macron calls on China and EU to strengthen multilateralism
- Xi says cooperation is mainstream in China-Europe ties
- China vows to cut burden of social security costs for small firms
- Bed Bath & Beyond soars 20% on report activists launching fight to throw out entire board
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Small-cap stocks and the related small-cap ETFs, including the iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF (NYSEArca: IJR), which tracks the S&P Small-Cap 600 Index, are equity market leaders this year. There are several reasons why that is the case. Keeping the the small-cap’s momentum going, traders believed smaller companies were insulated from the overseas turmoil. A […]
Continue Reading Below