- Trump, House Republicans discuss further tax cuts at White House
- Senate Republican leader warns Russia not to meddle in 2018 elections
- Trump tries to calm political storm over Putin summit, says he misspoke
- United shares rise as second-quarter profit beats expectations
- Trump’s performance with Putin not a ‘tipping point’ for his base: Former Bush aide
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Small-cap stocks and the related small-cap ETFs, including the iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF (NYSEArca: IJR), which tracks the S&P Small-Cap 600 Index, are equity market leaders this year. There are several reasons why that is the case. Keeping the the small-cap’s momentum going, traders believed smaller companies were insulated from the overseas turmoil. A […]
Continue Reading Below