- With market on edge, investors look to tech trio
- British royals give gift of dignity to Australia’s war dead
- Trump criticized for praising congressman who body-slammed reporter
- Trump calls Khashoggi arrests 'good first step,' adds that he doesn't want to put arms deals at risk
- Trump says he'd prefer 'some form of sanction' on Saudi Arabia after journalist's death, wants to protect arms sale
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Benchmark Treasury yields retreated today as government debt issues took a reprieve from their ascent last week, which put downward pressure on U.S. equities. However, certain leveraged bear and inverse exchange-traded products (ETPs) have been benefitting from the rise in yields depressing not just bond prices, but also gold and silver. The strength in the […]
Continue Reading Below