- Tennis: Laver Cup becomes official ATP event
- Taiwan celebrates Asia’s first same-sex marriages as couples tie knot
- China airline association estimates losses from 737 MAX grounding at $579 million
- 10 dead, 8 missing after boat capsizes in China
- UK leader Theresa May will reportedly announce her departure date today
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Benchmark Treasury yields retreated today as government debt issues took a reprieve from their ascent last week, which put downward pressure on U.S. equities. However, certain leveraged bear and inverse exchange-traded products (ETPs) have been benefitting from the rise in yields depressing not just bond prices, but also gold and silver. The strength in the […]
Continue Reading Below