- Saudi Arabia reportedly deployed Twitter army against Khashoggi and other critics
- Dodgers power past Brewers to return to World Series
- Australian by-election count goes to the wire, after PM concedes
- Afghans shut out by polling station chaos return to vote
- Dodgers defeat Brewers in Game 7, will face Red Sox in World Series
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
When it comes to valuations, or a measure of stock prices in relation to underlying companies’ worth, like earnings or revenue, stocks are now trading near historically high valuations. Valuations are particularly worrisome for passive investors whom largely rely on traditional, market capitalization-weighted index funds, which mirror an index and weight components by each company’s […]
Continue Reading Below