- Trump repeats claims of 'coup' attempt after former FBI lawyer knocks them down
- NYPD officer at center of Eric Garner choke hold case faces disciplinary trial
- Soccer: Grasshoppers president says he was blackmailed by own fans
- Crypto hedge funds grew last year even as bitcoin slumped: report
- Lloyd’s insurers exceed electronic trading target: report
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
When it comes to valuations, or a measure of stock prices in relation to underlying companies’ worth, like earnings or revenue, stocks are now trading near historically high valuations. Valuations are particularly worrisome for passive investors whom largely rely on traditional, market capitalization-weighted index funds, which mirror an index and weight components by each company’s […]
Continue Reading Below