- Democrats take aim as Trump abandons drug pricing plan
- More acrimony in Japan-South Korea row as Tokyo lodges protest
- First LGBTI job fair held in India after gay ban lifted
- Tennessee governor signs bill honoring Confederate general, early KKK member
- MLB roundup: Rodriguez, Red Sox shut down Dodgers
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
When it comes to valuations, or a measure of stock prices in relation to underlying companies’ worth, like earnings or revenue, stocks are now trading near historically high valuations. Valuations are particularly worrisome for passive investors whom largely rely on traditional, market capitalization-weighted index funds, which mirror an index and weight components by each company’s […]
Continue Reading Below