- With market on edge, investors look to tech trio
- British royals give gift of dignity to Australia’s war dead
- Trump criticized for praising congressman who body-slammed reporter
- Trump calls Khashoggi arrests 'good first step,' adds that he doesn't want to put arms deals at risk
- Why Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Popped Today
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
When it comes to valuations, or a measure of stock prices in relation to underlying companies’ worth, like earnings or revenue, stocks are now trading near historically high valuations. Valuations are particularly worrisome for passive investors whom largely rely on traditional, market capitalization-weighted index funds, which mirror an index and weight components by each company’s […]
Continue Reading Below