- Marijuana businesses urge judge to review Nevada licenses
- Trump says to consider pardons for some U.S. soldiers accused of war crimes
- Trump will tap ex-Virginia attorney general for U.S. immigration agency: Washington Post
- Golf: Eagle puts early starter Blixt out front in Texas
- 3 Key Things From NVIDIA's Q1 Earnings Call That Investors Should Know
Police responding overnight to a call of shots fired at President Donald Trump’s golf resort in Doral, Florida, took one person into custody. Doral police said in a tweet that they had taken one individual into custody, but that nobody was found with injuries at the Trump National Doral Miami resort.
It was unclear whether the individual taken into custody was armed when police arrived on the scene early Friday morning, or had been at any time. Police did not confirm reports that the suspect was injured during his interaction with officers.
“Again, no known Victims at this time. No further threat,” the Doral Police Department said in its only tweet on the incident.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.