- Indonesian president’s coalition to win parliament majority: survey
- Asian shares up on accommodative Fed; growth concerns linger
- Boeing, FAA officials called to testify in U.S. Senate on 737 MAX plane crashes
- New Zealand to ban all assault arms, 'military-style semi-automatic weapons' immediately
- New Zealand PM announces ban on semi-automatic weapons
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The tit-for-tat trade wars has been confounding the markets, causing the Dow Jones Industrial Average to spin like a whirling dervish the past few days after it was up 143 points on Tuesday and then slipped over 200 points on Wednesday, but Thursday belonged to China ETF bulls, particularly the Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3X […]
Continue Reading Below