- Penny Marshall, ‘Big’ director and TV’s ‘Laverne,’ dead at 75
- Germany tightens rules to protect critical infrastructure: document
- Judge blasts Trump ex-adviser Flynn, delays sentencing in Russia probe
- Trump administration issues final rule banning bump stocks
- You can now ask Alexa to play Apple Music on your Amazon Echo — here's how
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The tit-for-tat trade wars has been confounding the markets, causing the Dow Jones Industrial Average to spin like a whirling dervish the past few days after it was up 143 points on Tuesday and then slipped over 200 points on Wednesday, but Thursday belonged to China ETF bulls, particularly the Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3X […]
Continue Reading Below