- Monthly feast is "breaking down barriers" in New Jersey community
- Trump to announce executive action on census citizenship question
- Amazon to spend $700 million to train 100,000 workers for digital age
- Cramer: Fed chief Powell's rate cut signal is ushering in a 'new leg to the bull' market
- Google Cloud adds its first North American sales head as it tries to catch up to Microsoft, Amazon
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The tit-for-tat trade wars has been confounding the markets, causing the Dow Jones Industrial Average to spin like a whirling dervish the past few days after it was up 143 points on Tuesday and then slipped over 200 points on Wednesday, but Thursday belonged to China ETF bulls, particularly the Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3X […]
Continue Reading Below