- With restructuring done, GE’s Flannery turns sights to fixing power business, GE Capital
- Russia releases videos hyping its new hypersonic weapons just days after Putin and Trump meet
- Trump Ramps Up Trade War Rhetoric with China
- The 10 best burgers in America, according to TripAdvisor
- Risk Neutral: Poised to Go Either Way in Short-Term
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The tit-for-tat trade wars has been confounding the markets, causing the Dow Jones Industrial Average to spin like a whirling dervish the past few days after it was up 143 points on Tuesday and then slipped over 200 points on Wednesday, but Thursday belonged to China ETF bulls, particularly the Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3X […]
Continue Reading Below