- Winter Chill Heats up Natural Gas ETFs
- Yields Tick Higher in Anticipation of Fed Likely Keeping Rates Unchanged
- Satanic Temple sues Netflix for $150 million for using statue of demon god in 'Sabrina'
- Appeals court rules against Trump on DACA immigrant policy
- US appeals court rules against Trump on DACA immigration program
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With expectations in place for a cold winter, natural gas and the related exchange traded products are heating up. The United States Natural Gas Fund (NYSEArca: UNG) is up more than 10% this week, stoking increased activity in the heavily natural gas fund. A weather system will push across the northern U.S. over the next […]
Continue Reading Below