- Brown, Auburn blitz Kansas to reach Sweet 16
- U.S. lawmakers await details of Mueller’s Russia report
- Brexit or not, Prudential says it made sense to move some business to Luxembourg
- Italy endorses China’s Belt and Road plan in first for a G7 nation
- China confident of achieving key 2019 economic targets, vice premier says
Nurse Cassie Lerossignol hugs a coworker as the Feather River Hospital burns while the Camp Fire rages through Paradise, Calif., on Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018.
Nurse Darrel Wilken told the Chico Enterprise-Record newspaper on Friday that the fire came so quickly that he and other employees at the Feather River Hospital used their own cars to evacuate patients. Wilken said he took three patients in his car and that two of them were in critical condition. He says he battled gridlocked traffic on a road surrounded on both sides by fire.