- CEO exits as PG&E faces fire liabilities, bankruptcy preparations
- Automakers in China brace for another bumpy ride after tough 2018
- Cambodian PM warns of ‘dead’ opposition if EU withdraws preferences
- New details emerge about doomed Lion Air jet that plunged into the sea
- Asian shares falter from 1-1/2-month highs, markets wary about China data
Nurse Cassie Lerossignol hugs a coworker as the Feather River Hospital burns while the Camp Fire rages through Paradise, Calif., on Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018.
Nurse Darrel Wilken told the Chico Enterprise-Record newspaper on Friday that the fire came so quickly that he and other employees at the Feather River Hospital used their own cars to evacuate patients. Wilken said he took three patients in his car and that two of them were in critical condition. He says he battled gridlocked traffic on a road surrounded on both sides by fire.