- Melbourne attacker inspired by Islamic State: Australian police
- Apple finds quality problems in some iPhone X and MacBook models
- Trump, arriving in Paris, lashes out at Macron over defense remarks
- Cramer Remix: Next week's earnings could make or break how the Fed approaches rate hikes
- Funko CEO touts 'competitive advantage' with Fortnite products, talks moving out of China
Nurse Cassie Lerossignol hugs a coworker as the Feather River Hospital burns while the Camp Fire rages through Paradise, Calif., on Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018.
Nurse Darrel Wilken told the Chico Enterprise-Record newspaper on Friday that the fire came so quickly that he and other employees at the Feather River Hospital used their own cars to evacuate patients. Wilken said he took three patients in his car and that two of them were in critical condition. He says he battled gridlocked traffic on a road surrounded on both sides by fire.