- Evidence suggests Saudi crown prince is liable for Khashoggi murder: UN expert
- Hate your job? Here's what your boss should do to make things better
- Huawei CEO downplays expected $30 billion revenue miss due to the Trump administration ban
- South Korea gives most aid to North Korea since 2008 amid food shortage
- Germany economy minister raises Hong Kong during China visit
Nurse Cassie Lerossignol hugs a coworker as the Feather River Hospital burns while the Camp Fire rages through Paradise, Calif., on Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018.
Nurse Darrel Wilken told the Chico Enterprise-Record newspaper on Friday that the fire came so quickly that he and other employees at the Feather River Hospital used their own cars to evacuate patients. Wilken said he took three patients in his car and that two of them were in critical condition. He says he battled gridlocked traffic on a road surrounded on both sides by fire.