- YouTube invests $20 million in educational videos, giving advertisers more safe places for ads
- Papa John's founder to board: Remove 'poison pill' clause
- Aston Martin considers flying in components, changing ports to handle Brexit
- Two tech stocks to buy and one to avoid heading into busiest week of earnings
- Iran upholds death sentences for 2 convicted of fraud
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Businessman, investor and television personality Marcus Lemonis is known for his ability to take struggling businesses and turn them around in return for an ownership stake. However, to Lemonis, Bitcoin is simply beyond repair. The intangibleness of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general can’t supplant fiat money, according to Lemonis. “Nothing replaces good old-fashioned cash,” said […]
Continue Reading Below