- Cautious optimism for U.S.-China trade talks lifts shares
- New outcry over Trump’s revocation of Brennan security clearance
- Oil prices gain on easing trade war concerns, sanctions on Iran
- Renewed Trade Talks Between U.S. and China Bolsters Dow
- Target and Lowe’s earnings are on tap this week. Experts say one big-box retailer is the better bet
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Businessman, investor and television personality Marcus Lemonis is known for his ability to take struggling businesses and turn them around in return for an ownership stake. However, to Lemonis, Bitcoin is simply beyond repair. The intangibleness of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general can’t supplant fiat money, according to Lemonis. “Nothing replaces good old-fashioned cash,” said […]
Continue Reading Below