- A Powerful Tool to Manage Market Volatility
- Why one investor thinks the market need a 15 percent correction as a 'gut check' for the rally
- Could We See $100 Oil Again? Yes, but Not for the Reason You Think
- An exhibit dedicated to the Boeing Dreamliner 787 is bringing Japan a little taste of Seattle
- Will the Roller-Coaster Ride Continue When Cognex Reports Earnings?
A conversation took place a while ago.
If you get elected what are you going to do for me?
My answer was simple.
I’m not going to do anything for you.
You are going to do for you!
If elected I am going to go to DC and stop the lies and corruption that are eating away at our country so YOU can live your life with liberty and pursue happiness to the best of your ability!
Your greatest asset or largest liability can be found in the mirror every morning…if you have the courage to look.
Take a good look!!!
Besides, I continued, you are asking the wrong question.
It’s not what I am going to do for you it’s what are you going to do for others?
I don’t remember there being much of a response.
Of course this could have been because of my non verbal cues flashing an incredible irritancy.
Then again who knows these days?
With a good portion of the population conditioned to believe they “deserve” things rather than having to earn them the person asking the question could have been genuinely surprised as this may have been the first time they’d ever been told the truth.
Regardless if I get the question again, and keep my temper in check, my answer will be this.
I am going to continue to work hard, save my money, and be beneficial to others, or in other words, lead by example.
My mirror works just fine because the reflection in it says only one thing.
United States Senate 2017
No campaign contributions.
Leadership by example.